Google Chrome Crashing Problem Resolved By Dialing Google Chrome Support NumberSeptember 15, 2017
Google Chrome Technical support numberNovember 17, 2017
Fixing ‘Google Chrome Browser not working’ problem by calling at Chrome customer support number
Google Chrome is an ultra-light browser that opens even the heaviest of the pages at a great speed.
Google Chrome Browser is much different from Other web browser which are available on the internet, you can notice difference During use of Chrome Browser.
Chrome is quick, reliable and easy to use. But it is not 100% immune to technical issues, as people have encountered several issues in the chrome browser in the past few years.
Recently, some people found that Google Chrome browser is not working at all when the internet is working properly along with all other browsers. They can get this issue fixed by dialing Chrome customer support number.
Chrome customer Support Number Help you Step By Step Solution to solve Technical Issues
If you are facing this ‘Google Chrome malfunctioning’ issue, and want to get rid of it, then here is what you can do.
- Restart your computer.
- Reset Google Chrome by deleting cookies, cache, and history. Restore the browser’s default settings. If you don’t know how to do it, call at Chrome customer support number.
- Launch Google Chrome with no extensions and in the incognito mode.
- You need to disable all the extensions manually.
- Now, uninstall and reinstall the browser.
- Disable any antivirus that you have temporarily.
- Type IP addresses directly.
- Open a command prompt (as admin) and enter ‘netsh winsock reset (+ restart).
- Clear host cache in your Google Chrome browser.
- You can use Google Chrome now.
Still facing issues after follow given above all steps, then call at Chrome customer support number. Experts will guide you regarding this problem.
There are many Google chrome technical support facilities available on the market, so pick the right one and follow their instructions on this issue.