Outlook Technical Support Phone Number To get Best Outlook SupportJuly 31, 2017
How To Export Outlook Folder To Another Format By Calling At Microsoft Outlook Technical Support NumberSeptember 21, 2017
Resolving ‘Outlook Mail Not Able To Send Emails’ By Calling At Outlook Mail Customer Care Number
Are you using Outlook email? If yes, then are you able to send emails through it? If the answer is no, then you need to take a look at the settings of your Outlook mail.
The problem of not being able to send and receive emails is due to the settings problem. You can get rid of this problem by calling at our Outlook mail customer care number.
But, if you want to get rid of the issue on your own, then here are the steps that you can follow.
You can use these steps for Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can also use it for Outlook 2003 version that runs on Service Pack 2 and above.
Steps to fix ‘unable to send email from Outlook mail’
- The first thing that you need to do is, go to ‘Tools’ menu followed by ‘account settings’.
- Choose your Outlook email account followed by clicking ‘change’ button.
- You need to have proper Outgoing mail server ‘SMTP’, which you can get by calling at Outlook mail customer care number.
- Now, click ‘More settings’ button, which is present at the bottom right.
- Click ‘Outgoing server’ and also make sure that ‘My outgoing server requires authentication’ option is ticked. The settings for incoming mail server will be same as that of the outgoing mail server.
- You should not tick ‘require secure password authentication’.
- Click ‘advanced’ tab. If you can’t find this tab, then contact Outlook mail customer support.
- For ‘Outgoing server’, enter ‘587’ instead of ‘25’. Change encrypted connection to ‘TLS’ followed by clicking ‘OK’.
- If you have sent any messages, then cancel those, and try sending the messages again.
- Try using ‘2525’ (without any encryption) or ‘465’ (with SSL encryption) if you receive any error.
You should also check if there is any large email stuck in outbox. If yes, then, send or delete that email. If you are not able to do so, then call at Outlook mail customer care number for the best assistance.