Hotmail Customer Support for InstallationJuly 24, 2017
Hotmail Customer support number for technical SupportSeptember 15, 2017
Fixing Hotmail Account Problems In Galaxy S7 By Calling At Hotmail Customer Help Support Number
Are you trying to use Hotmail on your Samsung Galaxy S7, but it doesn’t seem to work? You should probably call at Hotmail customer help support number.
Usually, it is not that difficult to setup an email account on a smartphone, but if you are facing issues, then it becomes important to take help of experts.
Steps to fix the issue of not being able to access Hotmail on Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Log into Outlook.live.com.
- Click on ‘options/settings’ at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, go to mobile devices/general option on the left-hand side of the screen. If you can find this option, then call at Hotmail customer Service support number.
- Select your smartphone from the list.
- Click ‘Edit’.
- There will be an option named ‘access state’, which should say ‘access granted’.
- Turn off the panel and then click on ‘-‘ icon to eliminate the selected smartphone.
- After it is removed, you have to return to your smartphone and setup Hotmail account from the smartphone.
- The problem is resolved. You will find everything to be synced and all your emails will be displayed on your Hotmail account on your smartphone.
If you come across any issue, then contact on Hotmail customer help support number. Experts will guide you through the process of setting up Hotmail on Samsung Galaxy S7.