Hotmail Customer Help Support NumberAugust 21, 2017
Get guaranteed instant solution to the most complicated technical issues through Hotmail Support numberOctober 30, 2017
How to restore previously sent mail on your Hotmail account by calling at Hotmail customer support number?
Microsoft has now reached such level where no other company can reach easily. The reason behind its success is continuous research and development in their field. Microsoft keeps on engaging the users by introducing new services time to time. The recent updates and services can also be checked on our link and you can get support for the services by calling at Hotmail customer support number. The company had launched its mailing service in 1996 with the popular name Hotmail.
Hotmail is the oldest mail and serves the purpose of communication for millions of people living across the world. It offers a variety of features like an auto reply on vacation. It means when you are on vacation and not using the mail service, then your account will auto-reply to the sender. For more help and support call at Hotmail customer support number given on the home page.
Now, we are going to discuss another feature i: e, replacement of old mail in your account. If you want to do some changes in the previously sent mail, then you can use this function.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to restore the sent mail on your Hotmail account. If you find any problem, then call at Hotmail support number.
- First of all, sign in to the account by entering the login credentials.
- Tap on file option and click on ‘info link’ to move further.
- You will find ‘account information page’ on the screen. Click to enter the user ID. For any help, contact Hotmail email support.
- Go to ‘sent’ items option and check the ID whether it is connected to IMAP or not.
- Double click on the message which you want to restore and go to ‘Actions’ option.
- If you want to delete the message, then you can do so after alteration even.
- Type new message and press ‘OK’ to make changes.
For further support and assistance, call at Hotmail customer support number and get expert help from our representatives.