Why Emails Sent From Yahoo Mail Are Not Received At Recipient’s End?
Therefore, it is important to call at for Yahoo email technical support for numbers because only they can fixed the problems in the best way.
The main purpose of having an account on an email service is to send emails for communication.
Yahoo Emails have become great mode of communication, but what if emails that you have sent aren’t received by the receiver?
The problem of an email service of not being able to send emails successfully is due to any problem.
Sometimes, the problem in an email service doesn’t necessarily have an error message, which makes things.
even more difficult for the people because they don’t know what the issue is and how it has occurred.
But, there is a way by which this issue can be solved and we are going to discuss that right now.
Step 1: You need to make sure that your Yahoo email was sent.
- In order to ensure that your email was sent successfully, you can check sent folder.
- Also, check for typing mistakes because if the address is not proper, then the mail won’t be sent.
- Check your drafts folder because if the email hasn’t been sent, then it will be in the drafts folder.
Yahoo customer care number always here to Help you 24X7. Call us when you need and speak to experts.
Step 2: You need to ask the recipient to check his/her Yahoo email account.
- You can ask the recipient to check spam folder whether the email has been sent or not.
- Maybe your email address has been blocked, so ask the recipient to unblock it.
- You can ask the recipient to change filter settings. Filters can redirect the mail, which matches a certain keyword criteria to another folder.
If the problem doesn’t get resolved, then you can call at Yahoo email technical support for numbers for the right Assistance.